I thought it might be a good idea to include some info on some of my race goals I have for my future, not only are these race goals but just some fitness goals in general.
1. In May I will be attending the Rainbow Race that I walked last year. The walk was 5K the run is 10K, I am hoping to be able to at least be able to run the 5K next year, or potentially run the 10K...
2. I would like to find a 5K before that to run for some extra practice, also so I can get an idea of just how races feel! Any suggestions?
3. Someday I would like to participate in the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer. My grandma died from breast cancer and I would love to participate in something that does so much good for the cause.
4. I would also like to participate in the Komen Race For the Cure. This race also supports breast cancer, I would love to be a part of it.
5. The Providence Rock n' Roll Half Marathon would be amazing to run as well, I REALLY want to be a part of one of these Rock n' Roll races and the next one is next September so we will see if I am prepared enough to run it then or if I will wait another year =)
6. The CVS Downtown 5K is held in Providence every September so I might plan on running this next year because it could be a great experience. My brother used to run it every year with cross country during high school so it could be a fun time!
7. A Warrior Dash. This is one of those obstacle course runs that looks like a ton of fun to me!
8. Disney's Princess Half Marathon. This is one of my ultimate goals! I would love to run this race! I am hoping to do this in the next few years!