Here are 10 things I'm thankful for (in no particular order)
- My family. I truly have the most wonderful parents who have been nothing but loving and supportive through my entire life. Even though my brother drives me nuts and I can't understand him for the life of me- I am very lucky to have him. I also have the best papa, and amazing group of uncles and cousins I could ever ask for,
- Roxy. She is more than a dog- I never thought that an animal could steal my heart the way this little girl has! She is the life of our family.
- My home. I am so blessed to be able to live in a beautiful home, rent free while I figure out my life.
- My health and the health of my family. I have been lucky enough to not have to deal with any major health conditions. My body is in great working order and I am still able to dance which is all I need!
- Dancing. I cannot imagine a life not being able to dance. I am so grateful for that ability.
- Amazing memories of my grandma. Unfortunately some of my younger cousins don't have the memories I do of her but she was an amazing woman and I am so lucky that I was able to spend so much time with her!
- My job. With so many people out of work in this economy I am grateful to have a job that pays my bills.
- Freedom. Luckily in this wonderful country I am able to do as I please as a woman. I am thankful that I can work and live the way that I want to.
- Pictures. Taking pictures and being able to look back at the wonderful memories that have been created is truly a blessing I am grateful for.
- Once Upon A Time. Yes I am grateful for a tv show. But currently it's my favorite and I look forward to it every week! =)
What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I hope you all plan on stuffing yourselves with all the wonderful food on your tables! =)