Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope everyone is gearing up for a wonderful holiday!
Tonight, family will be coming to my parents house to celebrate Christmas Eve. We'll have a traditional ham dinner and celebrate the night! Tomorrow will be much more low key. My immediate family (mom, dad, brother and I) will open gifts and hang out together. Usually we just hang out all day watching movies and relaxing. It's very nice and easy-going!
I thought it would be nice to fill out a little Christmas survey that I found- feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments section or to include it on your own blog!
1) Do you like to stay in your PJ's, or dress up for Christmas?
On Christmas Eve I like to get dressed up for our family dinner but on Christmas Day it's PJ's all the way!
2) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
If I could only buy one person a present this year it would have to be a joint present for my parents. I would get them something to enjoy together- like a gift card for them to go out to dinner.
3) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
We used to open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day but now we prefer to save all presents for Christmas Day- it makes it more exciting!
4) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I actually built one a few years ago. It was fun to build- I'd definitely like to do it again!
5) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to relax and spend time with family and friends. It's nice to have some time off of work.
6) Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
I would have to say the pretzel treats that my mom and I made this year. So yummy!
7) What's your favorite holiday movie?
It's probably a tie between Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- both so funny! Oh I also love The Santa Clause.
8) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
I just tried Watermelon Candy Canes the other day and they are so yummy!
9) Have you ever made a Snowman?
10) Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day- it is so much more relaxed then Christmas Eve!
11) White lights, or colored lights?
Both! I love any Christmas lights!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday- enjoy every moment with your friends and family!