Oh well, at least Roxy and I were able to enjoy the sunshine.
I checked over on iheartorganizing to see what Jen's March challenge is. Linens and Loos is the title which I think is absolutely adorable. This means I'm starting to think about what projects I will complete with my linens and my bathroom. Here are a few ideas that I have...
- I am going to sort through all my sheet sets, blankets, and towels. I will be getting rid of ones that I don't use and get down to just a bare minimum.
- I want to organize all my spare linens in baskets at the top of my closet. Right now they are just piled and driving me crazy!
- I would like a spare set of white sheets for my bed- so I may be finding and ordering one.
- I will be reorganizing the bathroom drawers and cleaning them out.
- I will be going through all my beauty products and makeup (despite them not living in either my linen area or bathroom)
I think that's a pretty good starting place! What will you guys be working on this month?
Did anyone out there watch Bachelor on Monday night?! It was the Women Tell All episode and I cannot believe the bombshell that AshLee dropped on everyone! Personally I don't believe the Sean would have said something like that to her, I think she's just crazy and looking to get back at him. After she was so mad when he sent her home- there's definitely a chance she could make up something like that to make Sean look bad. Crazy girls. Also- I hate Tierra- but who doesn't? She belongs in the looney bin.
I can't wait to see the results next week- I'm hoping for Catherine =)
Do you watch the Bachelor? Who are you hoping ends up with Sean?
Have a great day everybody!
Post a Comment