- I started off 2013 in Vero Beach, Florida with my parents- soaking in some warm weather and family time! Found here, here, here, here, here, and here.
- Did a TON of Office Organization projects!
- Did a TON of Kitchen Organization projects!
- Spent a weekend in New York City
- Completed the Linens and Loos Monthly Challenge
- Spring Cleaning Series here on the blog: here, here, and here.
- Took dance students to perform at a Providence Bruins game
- I was asked to be maid of honor!
- Recital weekend for my work.
- I quit drinking soda!
- I took my dancers to perform in Disney World, read all about it here, here, here and here.
- Celebrated my Papa's 79th Birthday.
- I went to France! (Tons of posts on this!)
- I saw Hanson in concert, a childhood dream come true =)
- Did a ton of cool projects in my bedroom.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving.
- Saw, long-awaited Catching Fire!
- Celebrated Christmas with family and friends.
- Saw Wicked (for the third time!)
- Saw Boston Ballet's Nutcracker
What were your favorite moments from 2013?
Happy New Years everyone, please be safe tonight!
Post a Comment