Today I'm sharing the second installment of my wedding to do list. We have conquered everything on list number one and I'm feeling very accomplished! We have finished all the big items so now the list is longer but with less daunting tasks.
Let's get started...
- Order invitations
- Send invitations on August 1st
Pick bridesmaid dressesdone! and almost all the girls have ordered and their dresses have come in! Schedule dress fittingsdone! I go back to Alexandra's Bridal Boutique in September for my fittings. Pick hairpiece and jewelrydone! During my try-on appointment my stylist helped me pick some beautiful earrings and an absolutely gorgeous hairpiece. So exciting! Work on flowers
- Buy all things centerpieces (this is almost done- just need to purchase my weight in sand!
Figure out cakeCake is ordered and paid for!
- Figure out ceremony decorations (if any)
Plan honeymoonThanks to my handsome fiancé this is already booked- next March we will be on a cruise to somewhere tropical.
- Check in with Tim's dad about rehearsal dinner
- Order rehearsal dinner invites
- Plan day after brunch
- Tim's suit-- picked out but he is going at the end of the month to get fitted!
- Groomsmen suits-- all picked out they just need to get in the store to get sized!
- Bathroom kits for wedding
- Hair trial
- Buy wedding rings
- Buy undergarments for dress
- Buy wedding shoes
- Buy bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts-- working on this!
- Make table numbers
- Make sand dollar place cards
- Buy stamps
- Buy gifts for parents
- Buy gifts for flower girls/ ring bearers
- Enjoy bridal shower and bachelorette party!
This list is going to take me right up to October! At that point I will be doing last minute items that are on list number three but pretty much everything should be done!
I'm sure I will think of many other things to add as the months go on but right now I'm feeling fairly prepared. We are just under five months out and I'm still chipping away at little things day after day.
What were the things you had on your wedding list at five months out? What was something that came up that you wish you had thought of? Please share in the comments section!