Today I'm sharing my current wedding to do list. We are in the last two months and are working on the final items. So here's what I'm working on now:
- Figure out what I'm attaching from Grandma to my bouquet- my Grandma was a huge part of my life until she passed away from breast cancer in 2005. I want to have a piece of her with me on our special day so I will be borrowing a piece of jewelry from my mom to attach to my bouquet- I just need to figure out which piece I will be using.
- Buy Rehearsal Dinner Dress- I have not even attempted to find a rehearsal dinner dress yet...so I need to get shopping for that.
- Go To My Wedding Dress Fittings- I have my first dress fitting scheduled for Labor Day Weekend and I can't wait!
- Finish Centerpieces- I shared in my last post the centerpieces I'm working on and I need to finish them up!
- Make Ceremony Programs??- I'm still deciding if that's something we want to do, but if it is we will have to work on getting those made up
- Make Wedding Signage- I bought a chalkboard easel for a sign that will sit outside our ceremony and I also want signs in our reception so I need to figure out exactly what we are doing.
- Buy Wedding Reception Sandals- I am wearing 3" heels for the wedding ceremony and photos but I need to buy sandals for the reception.
- Finish Bridesmaid Gifts- I am almost completely done with this but still have a little left to do.
- Gifts For Parents- We have an idea of what we are doing, but haven't finalized this yet.
- Pick All Music- We have to pick songs for everything! I feel so behind on this...
- Put Together Bathroom Kits- I have some of the items but not all so I need to head out and finish these!
- Make Final Payments for Caterer, DJ, Day of Coordinator, Photographer, Videographer, Photobooth and put aside all tip money
- Plan Out Day of Timeline- I think this will be the most difficult of every item on my list. There are so many pieces to the day that I need to figure out.
- Make Nail Appointments- I plan on getting my nails done on the Friday before the wedding and need to make appointments for me and any of the bridal party that wants to come. I need to call about this but will wait a little bit to do it.
- Make Escort Cards- Another item I need to wait a little bit longer on but will take a bit to complete.
- Get Our Marriage License- We are within the timeframe to get our marriage license so we need to head over to the town hall to do this.
- Figure Out Toasts- Who wants to give them, when they are happening, etc...
- Wedding Gift For Tim- I have ideas...but I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing...
Let's get going and check everything off this list!