A 960 sq ft ranch built in 1985, this little house has so much potential! It sits on an acre of land with plenty of space to expand and renovate.
With a full basement for storage and potential to build up or out we have the potential to either make this our forever home or do a few projects and buy another home in the future.
Three bedrooms and one bathroom seems like a ton of room for the three of us (Me, Tim and Sophie) but someday if we grow our family we will need to expand. Luckily it seems like we have the option of adding on a second level and expanding our home the ground level.
As we do projects and make this house our home I will share them here on this page and do my best to keep it updated.
- Our Home Office
- Creating A Garden and Covering Our Well
- Completed Front Walkway
- Our Master Bedroom
- Walkway Progress
- Our Living Room
- Start of our Front Walkway
- Paint Touchups
- Guest Room Furniture Projects
- Flowers in the Woods/ Planning Future Walkway
- 5 Minute Organizing Projects
- Kitchen Paint Touchups
- Yard Work
- Adventures in Gardening: The Beginning
- We Have Blinds
- Organized Kitchen Drawers
- Little House Updates
- Living Room Updates
- Food Storage When You Don't Have A Pantry
- Straightening Up The Office
- Hallway Wall Decor
- Ultimate House To Do List: Exterior Edition
- Ultimate House To Do List: Interior Edition
- Decor Updates
- New Etsy Wall Art
- Our Simple Christmas Decor 2019
- IKEA Entertainment Center Update
- Two Small IKEA Organization Projects
- Our New Kitchen Appliances
- Painting Our Kitchen Appliances
- Officially Home
- We Bought A House!